harman p43 question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhunter

Sep 14, 2014
pa.
Harman P43 pellet stove can i switch from constant on mode to room temp mode while stove is on or do i have to shut stove down and then switch? I have it on constant on mode now i want to go to room temp mode.

Yes you can switch without shutting down just switch to room temp and adjust your desired room temperature and enjoy

Yes you can switch without shutting down just switch to room temp and adjust your desired room temperature and enjoy
Great thats what i wanted to know, i didn't want to switch it and mess something up. I'm new to this started stove up for first time today so far so good. thanks for your help.

No problem and welcome I have an accentra but the controlls and workings are mostly the same as your stove so can help ya a bit.

If you put your stove in room temp manual the stove will stay on like constant on but will hold your set temp within one degree and won't be on off like room temp auto.something to try any way also in room temp manual it will adjust the fan speed on its own to maintain that set temp

I guess Harman decided to name change from Stove Mode to Constant so new owners didn't get confused..
hmm.. for that matter,Room/Manual is a Constant also since it works same way.oh..s.... now I'm gonna confuse eveyone..

Reactions: Big papa
Now I'm confused?lol really all constant on will do is confuse the seasoned owners

Reactions: Tonyray
Now I'm confused?lol really all constant on will do is confuse the seasoned owners
YES IT IS... Tens of Thousands of Harman stove owners haven't gotten the word on this yet..
CONSTANT? What;s this guy talking about? there's ONLY ROOM AND STOVE MODES..JESUS H........Some people can't even read there own stove Instructions..
it's gonna be fun..........

Lol.yeah we can sit back and laugh and then chime in and say didn't you dummies know about constant on

Reactions: Tonyray
YES IT IS... Tens of Thousands of Harman stove owners haven't gotten the word on this yet..
CONSTANT? What;s this guy talking about? there's ONLY ROOM AND STOVE MODES..JESUS H........Some people can't even read there own stove Instructions..
it's gonna be fun..........
I'm sorry i apoligize it did'nt say constant on,it says constant burn and room temp.

If you put your stove in room temp manual the stove will stay on like constant on but will hold your set temp within one degree and won't be on off like room temp auto.something to try any way also in room temp manual it will adjust the fan speed on its own to maintain that set temp
I

I'm new at this too, so if you run room temp starting in auto, you can change it to manual while it's running ? I'm finding room temp cools off quickly.

"I" what?

Yes start in auto after you see fire switch to manual

Status
Not open for further replies.