Harman p61 Auto lite conversion kit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jmantz

Dec 4, 2023
Pennsylvania
I have seen on threads here as well as elsewhere that I can buy a kit to make a p61 convert to have the auto lite option. Any link that I've found on forums no longer work. Could anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance!

Does your stove have the removable plate on the burn pot? If so, igniter and motherboard for a P61A then plumb it in, set dip switches and burn

Thanks for the reply and sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. See the pics I've attached. I'm assuming this is the removable plate that you were mentioning. So all id need would be the ignitor and motherboard? Obviously I'd have to adjust the dip switches like you said. Other than that, just plug everything in? Seems too easy!

PXL_20240107_200545557.jpg PXL_20240107_200603424.jpg

Reactions: Washed-Up
Yessir, looks like you have what you need minus the igniter and motherboard