Harman P68 Augur Crunching Sound

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathanastin

Nov 23, 2014
Vermont
I did a full clean of my Harman P68 yesterday. Put it all back together and at first it wouldn't light up. Rechecked everything and put it back together and it worked. But now every once in a while, the augur makes a crunching noise when feeding pellets into the burn pot. Any ideas out there on what this could be?

Crunchy pellets ???????????????????? Did you remove the auger for cleaning ???????????? Did you leave a broom in the pellet hopper?????????????????????

Crunchy pellets ???????????????????? Did you remove the auger for cleaning ???????????? Did you leave a broom in the pellet hopper?????????????????????
No I don't think it's pellets; they're the same ones I've been using, but I won't rule that out. I didn't remove auger, but I did clean out the feeder in the back like the the DVD says to do. I didn't use a broom either.

Status
Not open for further replies.