Harman TL-300

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MishMouse

Minister of Fire
Jan 18, 2008
Verndale, MN
Well, I made my decision I am going with the Harman TL-300.

Main reasons for me chosing this stove is =:
3 cu ft box
Over 12 hour burn time
Able to grill over the fire
1,500-3,000 sq ft heating area.

I told the dealer to order me a Harman TL-300 before the price goes up.
Once he gets it in, he will hold it for me until I have the $ to get it and install it.

I will post pictures of it once I get it.

The Harman dealer here impressed me, I had them do the install of my Drolet the installation was beyond both my and my wife's expectations. They had to take the pipe through the corner of the bedroom, where a heat vent and an electrical outlet was located. They drywalled and enclosed the pipe and and re-routed the vent and the outlet. Very professional, they even contacted me after the sale to see how things were going. After I had my little issue of creosote buildup and they had to come to clean it out, both the dealer and the installers contacted me a week later to see if I was having any issues. They even gave me there phone to contact if I have any questions. "The Heat Source" in Park Rapids, MN

When they do this new install they will even become plumbers and move the sewer pipe to allow me to put a bigger stove in. One of the installers was a plumber before he installed stoves.

The TL-300 will get installed on Friday all 525 pounds of it!

Will be happy to see those extended burn times.
Though I might start putting on weight since I will not have to run up and down the stairs every hour or so to feed it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.