1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Harman XXV Distribution Blower

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by jgruetz3, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lousyweather

Lousyweather Guest

you might need to jiggle it after you get the screws out, especially if its never been removed.....about the only maintenance you can do with the distrubutuin fan is pull the dust and hair out of it......

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. cantman

cantman Member

Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Mike in PA- You may need to slightly pry the steel flange around the edge of the fan to get it loose. I'll usually take a screwdriver and hammer and work on it until it comes lose. I have the exact same stove as you.
  3. seaken

seaken Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Shokan, NY
    This thread is a little old but I need help with this replacement blower. Does anyone know the correct color wires to connect to the tab connectors on the new blower? I am missing the instruction sheet and have spend a couple of hours searching but can't find it. Maybe someone who has replaced this fan has the instruction sheet?

The new fan has three tabs labeled "1", "2", and "3". The old fan has three wires, White, Red, and Blue. Which color goes to which number?

Part number of new fan is 3-21-29045 (since replaced by current part number 1-00-29145)

Thanks,
    Sean
  4. Delta-T

Delta-T Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NH
    white to 1
    blue to 2
    red to 3
  5. seaken

seaken Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Shokan, NY
    Thank you
  6. chuckster

chuckster Burning Hunk

Loc:
    Sussex County NJ
    I run mine on high 24/7. Three years and no problem yet.
  7. SelenaAmelia

SelenaAmelia New Member

Loc:
    Mexico
    Hi. We are running into the same problem. Mine also has a green wire. Is this just a ground? The black/blue and white wire were together on the direct wired blower, but we bought a newer one with prongs. This helps with those colors, but where does green go?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.