Harmon P68 vs Bosca 500 Classic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Never heard of it! My main issue with the Bosca is the mess, the time ... and it doesn't heat the house adequately tho I kinda like a colder house ...

kinda like a colder house
Well your a long way from anything that most would call tropical let alone comfortable. Used to fish in northern Manitoba and even in July it was cool and hardly past long sleeve temps.

Take a look at the Drolet Eco-65. It is a bottom feeder like the Harman, for half the price. My first winter with one, I've found it easy to clean and maintain. It's also Canadian made.
hmmmmm,....will do . Price is a big factor. For me it is all about saving money, but I just did not know that a 1 1/2" auger was a bit small, for the pellets available in our area, that is.

Take a look at the Drolet Eco-65. It is a bottom feeder like the Harman, for half the price. My first winter with one, I've found it easy to clean and maintain. It's also Canadian made.
The Eco-65 is $2600 plus tax on Costco.ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.