Harmon PF100 Stopped Dead. No Power Light

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanvilleVT

Nov 23, 2015
Danville Vermont
Hi, I am new to the forum. Just attempted to fire up my PF100 for the first time this season, and after a few minutes it died. Completely. The Power/Status light is out. Tried resetting using the kill switch at the base (which is still lit). It is a backup fuel source, and the oil furnace (on the same breaker came on while it was attempting to light. Is it possible that a power source blew out the circuitry? I've had this furnace since 2008 and I've never had anything like this happen.

IIRC, there's a glass fuse on the back side of the control board. Should be able to get at it by removing the Philips screws in the corners of the board...
Just be careful when you try to wriggle the board out of is location, that you don't damage any wiring or connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.