Has anyone ever bought a PE online from the chimmey sweep co. online

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fossil said:
Jags said:
Tom is the kinda guy that could be trusted with small children and little furry animals clamor at his feet. He might even know a thing or two about stoves. ;-)

Those are all the qualities that set Tom apart from a few of us here. :lol: Rick

...AND, he has a cute avatar!

My head would be VERRRY swollen right about now...

Chris

Ok if you must know, My husband gave me the name because we have been together 23 yrs and I'm still smoking hot and I'm a woman!!! lol!!! :) and I also run the woodburner lol! Also I'm a Harley woman!! Ok now I gotta know how's your head !! and whats your story ? Lol :lol:

Don't worry about Jags' head...the only damage there will be to the desk. %-P Rick

smokey beaver said:
Lol poor desk!!!

My head just exploded. The desk is safe.

Just don't forget the pics and we all hope to see your smiling face next to your new stove.

smokey beaver said:
Glad your heads ok jags. ok what was you thinking lol!!

This is a family show, so I'll have to post it after midnight. ;-)

This thread reminds me of the woman I knew whose name was Terry, but she knew another Terry, and so, despite my best efforts, insisted that everyone called her "Teabag"... What's worse, is her last name was Johnson, so she was "Teabag Johnson".... I feel your pain, Jags.

Just proves that you should always check urbandictionary before deciding on your nickname...

smokey beaver said:

Jags thinking? You're making a pretty big assumption here. %-P Rick

fossil said:
smokey beaver said:

Jags thinking? You're making a pretty big assumption here. %-P Rick

Mind like a steel trap, always on point and ready to......ooooooh look, shiny quarter on the floor.

smokey beaver said:
Ok if you must know, My husband gave me the name because we have been together 23 yrs and I'm still smoking hot and I'm a woman!!! lol!!! :) and I also run the woodburner lol! Also I'm a Harley woman!! Ok now I gotta know how's your head !! and whats your story ? Lol :lol:

Sounds like you've come to the right place. You may even know a couple locals here from on the road or at a Harley meet. It's good to hear that you connected with Tom, he'll take good care of you. I think you are going to love the new stove.

There are a sort of surprising number of Harley owners on this forum, myself among them. I've really enjoyed this saga so far, and I, too, am sure you'll be quite pleased with both the stove and with doing business with Tom Oyen. Can't wait for the next episode! Who'd have thought a Smokey Beaver with a great sense of humor would wander in here? Rick

Thanks to all of you, you all are good people and alot of help. I have had very good laughs from this and at a time like this we all need to laugh with the way the world is going right now. Thanks again I'll be on here till I get my stove so I can send them pixs! :)

Jags said:
Mind like a steel trap...

No no - you mean: "Rusty and illegal in 13 states."

Status
Not open for further replies.