1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Has anyone ever heard of these?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Paul Raz, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Paul Raz

Paul Raz Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Orange County, NY
    I was in SAMs club and saw that they had a pellet called Natures Heat Pellets. Has anyone ever used these? Are they good?
    Also, stumbled across cheat river hardwood pellet fuel in Lowes. Anyone use those either?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Eatonpcat

Eatonpcat Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eaton Township, Ohio
    Heard of both, Never used either, Do a search, One thing we have plenty of around here is opinions!
    jtakeman likes this.
  3. Paul Raz

Paul Raz Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Orange County, NY
    I hear that!
    Eatonpcat likes this.
  4. P38X2

P38X2 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Jaffrey, NH
    Aren't those the Pennington product sold in WalMarts? If so, I THINK they're kinda krappy.
  5. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Yep(Walmart and Sam's are related and both carry Penningtons Natures Heat brand). The majority say yuk(me included), But I have heard a few say they had good luck. Proceed with caution. Try a few JIC as you don't want to get stuck with a ton of crap. Cheat Rivers seem to be getting decent reviews, As always try some first. I haven't tried them yet, But because of the good words I have heard here. I will try some if I can find them.
    Eatonpcat likes this.