Having withdrawals...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckarotka

Minister of Fire
Sep 21, 2009
Northwest PA on the lake
I had a few injuries and minor procedures this summer that have prevented me from gathering any wood this year so far. I'm not short any cuz last year I went crazy got ahead. I'm really looking to fall to gather some wood when the weather cools down and I feel 100% again!! Any one else feeling left out!! LOL

ckarotka, join the crowd! Seems a lot of us have had a few problems this year in the physical department. Bear with it and all of us will get back to cutting in the not too distant future. As for the fall, I'm looking forward to some hunting time too.

ckarotka said:
I went crazy got ahead.

Now you know why it's not crazy getting ahead.

I reckon some nice gentle therapeutic scrounging will help your recovery and help you get well soon.

Just take things one step at a time......

Or should that be one twig at a time ;-)

Backwoods Savage said:
ckarotka, join the crowd! Seems a lot of us have had a few problems this year in the physical department. Bear with it and all of us will get back to cutting in the not too distant future. As for the fall, I'm looking forward to some hunting time too.

Yep, seems to be a few broken down men around here right now! I look forward to the day when I'm even allowed to pick up the saw let alone run it! :lol:

I've been checking CL a lot with nothing really interesting found yet:( I hope the fall proves better, I need to score three cord in order to stay at 2years ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.