Head count in DC?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuelfarmer

Burning Hunk
Oct 18, 2010
VA
Did anyone get a good head count of members at the DC event? I did enjoy the event. We left a little early because the parking meter needed to be fed, and the younger boys were about ready to go home.

I will start the count. 1

I'm 2, and can add 4 more, so 2 or 6 depending on your fancy.

It's just a guess but I would put it around 40+ people at the 5pm meetup in the tent.

I wish I was there! Great pics. Nice to see everyone. I want a sweatshirt!

Some last shots. Here is the Smart Stove control by Hearth.com member Dan McFarland. It really has progressed.
reda5aja.jpg

This the tent on the mall.
4agapaqa.jpg

I'm heading to NC for a couple days, then heading home. Thanks so much to Craig for the Hearth.com meetup and this website which is focussed on helping people discover, buy and use these great new clean burners.

Status
Not open for further replies.