1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Hearthstone I has landed

Post in 'Classic Wood Stove Forums (prior to approx. 1993)' started by Rich L, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Rich L

Rich L Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eastern,Ma.
    The "One" was just placed in my basement.The refurbisher did a wonderful job bringing the stove back to it's former glory.I don't have the equipment to post pictures however if someone is willing to accept pictures of the stove to post them I can do that.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Oldhippie

Oldhippie Minister of Fire

Pics please?
  3. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    A trip down memory lane. We wanna see FIRE!

I will send you my email address in a "Conversation" and you can email them to me and I will post'em.
  4. milleo

milleo Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Maine
    I'm watching, I want to see too.
  5. Rich L

Rich L Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eastern,Ma.
    I don't have the gizmos to send email pictures.All I can do is take the pictures with a throw away and mail the pictures to you.if this can be done.
  6. BrotherBart

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    I don't have a color scanner anymore so I couldn't do hard copy pics justice.
  7. Rich L

Rich L Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eastern,Ma.
    Hmmmmm! Maybe I can get a friend to send them when the time comes.I ordered the pipe from ACE hardware and I'm waiting for it to come in.
  8. BrotherBart

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Just get that rock installed and enjoy it. I know what it is like to want something for a long time and finally get it. I hope it is everything you remember it to be.
  9. Rich L

Rich L Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eastern,Ma.
    Bart well put.Thanks for the positive words.My wife who is more savy than me said she may be able to figure out out end pics with her p
    BrotherBart thanks for the inspiring words.My wife said she may be able to figure how to use her phone to take pictures.I don't have a phone nor want one and she never sent a picture with her phone.Right about now I'm seeking 8"piping for the stove.The 8"oval to 8" round is difficult to obtain without paying an arm and a leg for it.So I'm searching for a better buy which my budget dictates.The Mansfield I haven't hooked up either.I'm not looking forward to putting the ash pan back on.
    As I'm writing a phone call just came in from a wood stove restorer whom I left a message with about stove pipe.He says he has the 8" piping that I need for a great price so I'll be on my way shortly to pick it up.Hopefully photos will be presented.Take care.