Hearthstone II

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Eduard

Dec 21, 2022
Washington
Hi there! I need some input to what this is?

I recently bought this stove used, I’m wondering if I’m missing any pieces to it or it’s suppose to be like this?

image.jpg image.jpg

Hi there! I need some input to what this is?

I recently bought this stove used, I’m wondering if I’m missing any pieces to it or it’s suppose to be like this?

View attachment 305804
This looks like it might be the side door lock. Is this on the left side as one faces the stove? If so, there is a T-handle tool that one uses to open that door.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eduard
The square peg on the bottom? If I remember correctly it's something to do with shaking coal piles.
Check hearthstones website for you manual, and give it a read. 100% worth reading.

That stove does coal and wood.It has a grate for the coal and a flat plate for the wood.