Hearthtools new Business Card. What do you think?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok
Im closing my store and going to do just service
what do you think of my new card?

Attachments

• stovedoc_cardJPG.jpg
    stovedoc_cardJPG.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 420
Gotta add an electrical power source, Rod. ;-P A nice looking card, seriously. Very sorry about you finding it necessary to close up shop. Gotta be tough and a bit scary. Best of luck to you & the family! Rick

fossil said:
Gotta add an electrical power source, Rod. ;-P A nice looking card, seriously. Very sorry about you finding it necessary to close up shop. Gotta be tough and a bit scary. Best of luck to you & the family! Rick

Fuel and or heat would fit into the Electrical Element.

Actually in the modern fire science classes they are teaching the Fire tetrahedron
Fire_tetrahedron.png

The period after the doc is weird. I know why you did it but still weird. Good luck!

I was going to say the same thing but decided it looked ok because it's after an abbreviation.

Just makes it look a bit asymetrical.

Great card anyway.

Highbeam said:
The period after the doc is weird. I know why you did it but still weird. Good luck!

If it was "Dr.", then I think the period looks like it needs to be there. But somehow "Doc" looks OK to me without it. No biggie, it's your card, and I think you did a nice job with it. Period (or not). Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.