Heat-n-Glo 6000trxi Logs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DomL

Sep 26, 2018
CT
For the last year, my Heat-N-Glo 6000 TRXI has been giving me issues starting. This fall I finally took the glass off to look inside.
The floor has a big crack all the way through and one of the logs looks to be completely rotted through.

I can't find anywhere to purchase new logs/floor for this stove. Does anybody know if that is possible?

If not, what are my options? Can I purchase a new 6000 stove and keep the box I currently have?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dominick

Find your original paperwork & contact your local Heat & Glo dealer. At one time the pan burner had a lifetime warranty.,
but I believe it was changed to a 10 year for replacement parts - no labor tho. They may still have log sets available, as well.
I've had my "TRIXI" since '04 & have replaced the burner twice...

Funny I just looked at this model today and found the same front to back crack in the burner. You will need to find a heatnglo deer and hopefully you are covered under warranty because it's not cheap.