Hello guy's..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mwatt65

May 8, 2013
West Orange NJ
I just found this forum and I have A few questions about fireplace inserts, I'm torn between the Lopi cape cod or the Enviro Cabello 1200

Please feel free to chime in with any opinions that you have on what I should pay for this with installation in Essex County NJ or whom to get to do the work!

Thank you in advance,

Michael

Either insert you choose, it would likely be best if the retailer that you bought it from installs it. Most sweeps or any contractor for that matter, won't be familiar with the new Insert. There is a lot to know about these new stoves.

Lopi dealer in summit was very expensive, I went with the montpelier VC, I had my handyman install it with myself, works really good, so far so happy. Ambiance,glass viewing area and the brown enamel is what sold me, no more drafty fireplace as well. List your priorities, that will help you decide.....good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.