1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

"help" american eagle blower-dead

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by literblu, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. literblu

literblu Member

Looking for advice/help; Got an old "ish" eagle woodstove {model T-150?} from a friend. Working great til blower started "clunking". Looking to replace or mend. Thinking of using stove top fan? HELP. So ok, i'm a novice- first chainsaw, first maul, etc. :question: :kiss: Thanks for help so far; got the blower off- -wiring old; sets of numbers on : Dayton shaded pole No. 7163-3741 115 volt 1/70hp happy new year........Found the part. What kind of wire??? It runs from the blower across back of stove to little ?? sensor ?? box and plugs in; then out of box to power cord ............the only thing i've wired is a dimmer switch.....tyvm

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. kevinmoelk

kevinmoelk New Member

Loc:
    Wapato WA, in the Yakima Valley of Central WA
    Hi literblu. Welcome aboard.

Can't help you with removal, other than to say where there is a will there is a way. Do you have any pictures?

Grainger has lots of blowers. There are other suppliers too. Maybe E-bay. I'm sure if you can't cross reference the blower or stove, something could be made to work.

-Kevin
  3. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    is there a sticker on the blower motor , if so , look for 2 sets of 4 digits , or a model number , you may be able to cross ref. that number set on grainger

also , if you can post a pic of the blower in question , i might be able to help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.