Help!!Pictures

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclone

May 20, 2008
North East Pennsylvania
I tried everything!! Maybe someone could help. I am having trouble posting pictures..

I have the pictures in a folder in MY Pictures. When I open them they are in Photo shop dell edition.

How to I get them posted from there to this site???????

[quote author="murry" date="1219079346"]I tried everything!! Maybe someone could help. I am having trouble posting pictures..

I have the pictures in a folder in MY Pictures. When I open them they are in Photo shop dell edition.

How to I get them posted from there to this site???????[/quote
I had the same thing happen to me and I tried every thing. But i got it to work
On your camra you can change the mega pixles to the proper size dont down load any thing you dont need its in the camra it self
take picture with a smaller mega pixles and you can get it to work
I hope this will help you and other on the post
BURD

Attachments

• first camping trip with popup 335.jpg
    first camping trip with popup 335.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 387
You should also be able to resize the picture with your photo editing software. I use Microsoft picture manager, and there is an option to resize the photo. You need the file size to be less than 350 kb for it to work on this forum.

Once I get the correct size of the picture, How do i get them posted to this web site??

I also downlodaed the picasa software from this site..

So, I pull up the picture, get to the right size, then what is the next step???????????????

murry said:
Once I get the correct size of the picture, How do i get them posted to this web site??

I also downlodaed the picasa software from this site..

So, I pull up the picture, get to the right size, then what is the next step???????????????
go to the bottom of your post and click on the browse button find your picture and open it

Its were ever you down loaded your pictures like My pictures DocumentIn a file .You have to down load your picture to some thing Once you now were yu put it hit the browser button on your post and find it

Status
Not open for further replies.