Help please! Altair

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Raeya0416

Aug 16, 2020
Oakham, MA
Our new house came with a previously installed Altair pellet stove, which was disconnected before we could move in because the original owner never got a permit. The town says we need a permit, obviously, before we can use it, and when I contacted the inspector I was told to get a copy of the manual. I have searched everywhere I can think of and I have finally found out that they are no longer in business. Does anyone have any idea where I could find a owners manual for an Altair pellet stove? Thank you in advance

Our new house came with a previously installed Altair pellet stove, which was disconnected before we could move in because the original owner never got a permit. The town says we need a permit, obviously, before we can use it, and when I contacted the inspector I was told to get a copy of the manual. I have searched everywhere I can think of and I have finally found out that they are no longer in business. Does anyone have any idea where I could find a owners manual for an Altair pellet stove? Thank you in advance
a bit late but i have it attached. we used to live out in east brookfield. not far but california now

Attachments

• altair.pdf
    7.9 MB · Views: 109