help with identifying log burner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john carter

Sep 17, 2014
chesterfield derbyshire
Hello to all.. I'm in urgent need to get an old multi fuel/log burner I've aquired. as its my first time on the post and not very fluent in computing. It was taken out of an old house and previous owner of the house has no idea as it was already in the house but said he thinks its German. Ive looked at the stove for an ID tag but there isnt one. There's no distinguished emblems like a Villager. Suffolk or later Jotuls.
its a double door with 2 vents on the front and an one on either side. Its very heavy also.
Ive seen a perfect photo on google image but it didnt say the make. Ill try and posy this photo too as its almost identical except more vents on the front .
So here goes.. heres tthe one from the google image followed by the photos of the one i have. please help
enable log burner.jpg enable log burner.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0301[1].JPG
    IMG_0301[1].JPG
    260.2 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0302[1].JPG
    IMG_0302[1].JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0303[1].JPG
    IMG_0303[1].JPG
    258.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0305[1].JPG
    IMG_0305[1].JPG
    283.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0307[1].JPG
    IMG_0307[1].JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 168
No idea. There are a lot of European stoves we have never seen over here. The goggle image is scary. Don't they believe in keeping combustibles away from the stove?

Status
Not open for further replies.