Help with new Enviro P3 stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Could the vent allready be plugged up again? stove would be on dealers desk if it were me,(I’m slightly neanderthal). But the voices tell me its ok ;)

Reactions: Powergirl
This is the really weird part. One clean it works great. The next clean crap

We make sure all things are right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well their is your problem.... stop cleaning it...lol...
Sorry could not resist... I know your beyond frustrated at this point

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I have this stove but fortunately not your problems. The only time i ever had a window look like that is after i emptied the ash pan and did not put it back in properly. I think one of the 2 feet on the bottom of the ash pan were not inserted into the slot they go into. I was still able to latch the pan however, it prevented the pan from sealing tightly against the gasket,

I have this stove but fortunately not your problems. The only time i ever had a window look like that is after i emptied the ash pan and did not put it back in properly. I think one of the 2 feet on the bottom of the ash pan were not inserted into the slot they go into. I was still able to latch the pan however, it prevented the pan from sealing tightly against the gasket,
That is exactly what I was thinking. Get down and look up the sides of the ashpan and see if it is sealed properly. I had one stove that for some reason would not seal properly and I had to look close to see it.

when i had it happen to me the window looked exactly like that. You do have to pay attention when installing the ash pan. Easy to put in wrong. That looks like a massive air leak to me.

Yup. Found that Out. We always make sure the 2 feet are inserted securely

are you POSITIVE.. This time. I would remove it and reinstall just to make sure it is seated correctly and the latch is secured. Like i said. I have seen that window before.

Have you cleaned the stove since having the black window? You previously stated clean it and it is good then after the next cleaning it wasn't good. What i'm getting at is. Have you taken the ashpan out since the black window? Maybe it was in wrong and when you reinstalled it you put it back in correctly. Hate to keep pounding this but i do have the same stove and i know that is exactly what will happen when the pan is not put back in perfectly

Reactions: Eddie Haskell
Have you cleaned the stove since having the black window? You previously stated clean it and it is good then after the next cleaning it wasn't good. What i'm getting at is. Have you taken the ashpan out since the black window? Maybe it was in wrong and when you reinstalled it you put it back in correctly. Hate to keep pounding this but i do have the same stove and i know that is exactly what will happen when the pan is not put back in perfectly

We are going to shut it down now. Clean it and restart

I will take pics of both legs before we start.

We did this once ourselves so we make sure the feet are in the ash pan. And the feet are also in the little burn pot

We are going to shut it down now. Clean it and restart

I will take pics of both legs before we start.

We did this once ourselves so we make sure the feet are in the ash pan. And the feet are also in the little burn pot

d18cddd0824a63e41d5744709ff04ae2.jpg

Foot 1

a9ac26b40ec6a98fd2f9dba34d3016f4.jpg

Foot2

85ac78d42aa90a34d0d1dddeb3d07dec.jpg

Side of ash pan

Will post pics of burn pot placement

This is as is From when we last cleaned and glass went black

pictures look good. Hope this doesn't happen again when you restart. I know you have been going through problems for a long time. How many bags have you actually run through this stove. You should be able to get through at least a pallet of pellets without having to do a deep clean. I saw where you mentioned that you cleaned behind the removable plate behind the ashpan but i didn't see you mention the 2 side cleanouts in the ashpan area. BTW i have burned several different brand pellets and never got a burn like that and have never needed to make any major changes to settings. Just increase or decrease the combustion flow from the panel.

Here is the ashpan from overnight. Now question. Is it normal to get ash behind or below ashpan. Like where the ashpan sits. ?

View attachment 222019

View attachment 222020

So here are pics of all clean and ready to rock n roll. Ash pan feet confirmed in

Oh. Also pic of the pipe clean out cap. Showing the ash for 18 hours. If anyone can see an issue please let me know.

2e1acbfb1a9bf1edc49e29ce991212a4.jpg
79b3a0febc869705274e11df06678048.jpg

13eee6a43819abaec8e5dcef9c36b5af.jpg

e0f639fed7ff8b14fb1eed6641af26fa.jpg

Will start and run on L3 and take pic of flame in an hour. [emoji106]

yes ash does get into the compartment around the pan. that is normal. was the pot underneath the burn pot that clean? Or did you dump some ash out. Also i do not remember ever seeing those grey colored streaks (look like air flow streaks) down the inside front of the ashpan.

yes ash does get into the compartment around the pan. that is normal. was the pot underneath the burn pot that clean? Or did you dump some ash out. Also i do not remember ever seeing those grey colored streaks (look like air flow streaks) down the inside front of the ashpan.

That is before we cleaned it, from about 18 hours worth of burn. This is actually our second burn pot this burn pot was replaced about a month ago

Well came out after hour to take video .. unfortunately had the dreaded E3 reading. So have restarted again.

Now I did not empty the burn pot of the palettes that had dropped the first go-round. The dealer never ever said to do that so I will come out in an hour and we will take a look at the flame