HELP!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdepompa

Nov 27, 2013
southern maryland
I have an older breckwell (I believe p24) and while putting it back together after servicing it, I broke all 4 wires off of the auger control knob at the control panel. Searched high and low on google to find the answer and got nowhere. Any help would be great considering this is my only heat source and the kids are complaining that its cold. After looking everything up all I could find was where to buy a new upgraded panel and thats not the option. Again thanks for any info

Attachments

• 20131126_204700.jpg
    20131126_204700.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 20130930_182624.jpg
    20130930_182624.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 100
Send a picture of the switch and broken terminals. Someone may have a replacement switch in there stores:)

Soldering them back on would be awesome if I knew the order of where to solder each wire to...I have it working now after 3 nights but the dial is backwards which actually is better bc low is to the left and high is to the right...the labeling on the panel says max feed is left and minimum feed is right.

Soldering them back on would be awesome if I knew the order of where to solder each wire to...I have it working now after 3 nights but the dial is backwards which actually is better bc low is to the left and high is to the right...the labeling on the panel says max feed is left and minimum feed is right.

Re-label ...............

Reactions: Brewer
Status
Not open for further replies.