Here comes mother nature !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

Here comes the spring storms it sounds like a big one. My wife said on her way home she was racing just ahead of the storm And she got some small hail. We put the cars away for the night and now the house is a starting to shake a little. I am sitting on the porch swing for my ritual storm watching ! How is your weather today?

Pete

Sitting on our front porch watching the nastiness to the north. Have fun. We had it last Thursday.

Pete, I stopped in today but found nobody home. Nice work trimming those maples. When I was there it was starting to get dark in the south. Looks like the rain is about at the county line right now. Big storm over by Flint.

Thanks Dennis I have a lot of trimming left though that tree on the left is missing most of the top. I think it is gonna have to have some serious topping before it falls which is sad as it is a beautiful shad tree. The tree on the right I have not touched yet but will be climbing soon. All the mess out front is the fence line tree that is now a gonner ( acctually it's my neighbors fence post now lol ) I will try to bring the dolly back to you this weekend if I get a chance ! The weather is probably gonna give me that chance as I really do not wish to get soaked this weekend. We got about ten minutes of heavy rain a a lot of thunder now it is just raining lightly.

Pete

Sitting on our front porch watching the nastiness to the north. Have fun. We had it last Thursday.

Thanks Jeff I hope we get more storms tonight I love them! I sleep better in a storm and wake up feeling great afterwords he wife not so much. You enjoy it too.

Pete

Thanks Jeff I hope we get more storms tonight I love them! I sleep better in a storm and wake up feeling great afterwords he wife not so much. You enjoy it too.

Pete
I like storms, but then I get called into to work when the power fails to check the generators.;sick. O.T. is good, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.