Here we go, knights to our industry

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

restorer

Aug 16, 2006
Salt Lake City, Utah
Well, seems our attention has gone beyond our forum. We are now defending our industry. That is a really good thing. Those who quibble over the dust bunnies on the forum seem united in defending the basis for what we see as a rational and reasonable way of providing heat to out homes. Seems like the wagons are circling for a common cause. Nothing like a good fight brings like thinkers together. So Elk has a "situation" created to advance our course. I think this forum members should support. I won't make it easy, so find what I am referring to. We are all good campers and can use our compasses, let's center our efforts.

if you want to stealth then the very user names must be though about for instance
goggle keyman512us. IT points directly to our forum where he posted

How long do you think it will take to make the connection to here? if you use the same names I suggest log in and change them

use names like Elvis by the time they sort threw 20,000 pages to find an Elvis here no one will do that

these people are good at taking part of context and twisting to their spin whe have plenty of stuff here that could be damaging
Hell we advise people how to install pre epa dragons

elkimmeg said:
if you want to stealth then the very user names must be though about for instance
goggle keyman512us. IT points directly to our forum where he posted

How long do you think it will take to make the connection to here? if you use the same names I suggest log in and change them

use names like Elvis by the time they sort threw 20,000 pages to find an Elvis here no one will do that

these people are good at taking part of context and twisting to their spin whe have plenty of stuff here that could be damaging
Hell we advise people how to install pre epa dragons

Fortunately, "Harley" also brings a lot of non-related hits, so I guess I'm below their radar

The nick I use there brings up alot about cavemen LOL , but no reference here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.