Here's a project for someone....LOL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For $30 local pickup you could do worse for a shop heater. Other than the surface rust it doesn't look all that bad. I suppose it could burn pellets in a basket. :) The fact that the owner doesn't know could be why the price is reasonable.

BeGreen said:
For $30 local pickup you could do worse for a shop heater. Other than the surface rust it doesn't look all that bad. I suppose it could burn pellets in a basket. :) The fact that the owner doesn't know could be why the price is reasonable.
Second that, and I believe that's the use these types were designed for anyway.

I'd take that in a heart beat, looks to be fire brick lined and the bricks are in good shape. I doubt the thing was fired very much unless someone changed out the bricks. Great shop stove

Perfect shop heater. Could also serve as the heat source for a maple syrup evaporator in a sugar shack.

Status
Not open for further replies.