Hey Canucks - Hearth.com on the Radio.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Hearth Supporter
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
Don't know who the guy is, but I have an interview set for Sat at 2:05 eastern
"Roy Green here at the Corus radio network in Canada"

http://roygreenshow.com/

It's broadcast nationally there - and others will be able to get the podcast afterwards.

He's likely to be surprised...and learn something from the interview (wait and see).

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Well, I just did the interview - maybe about 12 minutes.......

Short synopsis - it's hard to talk about too much in that length of time, but he seemed to want me to dump on politicians for wood burning regs and bans. Instead, I tried to explain them. He may have not liked it, but hopefully the listeners learned something!

I used to like Roy but in the past few years he's gotten too much like certain 'personalities' on Fox that have their own agenda. Hard to listen to him for long any more.

I used to like Roy but in the past few years he's gotten too much like certain 'personalities' on Fox that have their own agenda. Hard to listen to him for long any more.

I suspected that. He didn't seem to like to hear my "middle ground" approach.....better to blame things on "the politicians". Anyway, I got my more reasonable message in....

Is there a link to the pod cast on your first post? I can't seem to find it.

Guy even sounds just like Gordon Liddy.

Well, as much as he may have had a hidden agenda, at least you got your message through. I will check out the podcast later.
See, great things CAN happen in the cold!!

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.