HEY!!! Come back here with my stove!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see a thousand pound wood stove. :ahhh:

I have an alibi.

Sounds like they need some law and order in the Don't Tread on Me state. The thieves are Epping themselves to whatever is not attached.

BrotherBart said:

I DON'T--at least not if I have to try to move that sucker! After moving the FV with the help of one other guy, I think a 500 to 600 lb. stove is plenty enough for me! A 1000 lb. stove? We MIGHT could have done it, but after moving the FV, I might pull something just thinking about it! :eek:hh:

I will return it when I'm done with it, I swear!

Should not be hard to find, just look for the place with heat waves coming out from around the windows and doors and The factory style smoke stack!

BrotherBart said:

Maybe they took the hearth with it! - Or maybe it's a boiler.

So what IS the heaviest stove weight? I thought the Hearthstone II I bought/sold was heavy (530 lbs) but the next one I bought/sold was the Englander 24-JC which had it beat at 580 lbs. (Husband is about over my woodstove "business.") Our current Lopi stove is a mere 380 lbs.

BeGreen said:
Sounds like they need some law and order in the Don't Tread on Me state. The thieves are Epping themselves to whatever is not attached.

Don't tread on Me = Vermont

Live free or die = New Hampshire

Home of the Pook = Maine ;) :)

chrisman34 said:
Does anybody recognize the stove in the picture? Appears to be a soapstone of some type?

It's a Hearthstone Mansfield, straight out of their brochure. (BTW, 585 lbs shipping weight - maybe they stole two, lol) I didn't realize that was supposed to be THE stolen stove - thought it was an ad or something!

The photo claims it was provided by the PD, so I assume that is what was stolen!?!?! Maybe they did take 2.....or the pad it was bolted too....or the heat shield behind it?!?!? Who knows!?

firefighterjake said:
BeGreen said:

Thank you!

firefighterjake said:
BeGreen said:

LOL, Yeah, what he said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.