1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Hey its the new guy

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by TG3930, Dec 14, 2011.

1. TG3930

TG3930 Member

Loc:
    Brighton, MI
    Just wanted to say Hi. I have been surfing as a guest for awhile learning all I could before pulling the trigger on a stove. We had every intention on buying the US 6041 from TC but a trip to a real stove store for a hearth pad changed that. I drove home from Jackson MI with a St Croix Prescott in the bed of my truck! I just need to install the pipe and purchase pellets. I hope to do this Friday. I won't be heating the whole house (2500SF 2 story), just wanted to see a little less of the LP delivery guy.

I'll try to post pics and add more info to my profile when I can sit here in my shorts and t-shirt!

Thanks all, Tom

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Ironhorse74

Ironhorse74 Member

Loc:
    The Great Pacific North Wet
    Enjoy the Prescott. It is one of my favorite stoves. Should give you years of warmth.
  3. Eatonpcat

Eatonpcat Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eaton Township, Ohio
    Sounds nice...Waiting for pictures.
  4. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Welcome..... Your gonna be happy with that new stove. You will soon find as your "Sickness" progresses, you will be trying to heat more and more of your home.

Congratulations. . . Waiting on Pics.