HI300 HAMPTON

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAA

Jan 19, 2016
Massachussetts
Today I updated from the HI200 to the HI300.
So far the installation was smooth and it is operating as expected.
Had it burning all day, no reports of paint orders has others have reported in previous posts.

That's a nice stove that we don't see enough of. Gotta post a picture here with fire in its belly or it didn't happen. ;)

I have the HI200 also and would be interested in knowing what your burn times were in the 200 vs 300. I can't seem to get over 4 hours of usable heat.

I have a hampton hi300 I had a enamel one and when I broke that in I had smell. But that stove was defective so they replaced it went with flat black for 2nd one no smell on break in I get a solid 7 hrs out of 8-9 still have plenty of coals left. I love the stove as a insert but my heat maker is my ideal steel down stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.