hls supply

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

f3cbboy

Feeling the Heat
Jan 19, 2009
rockland county, NY
Has anyone ever used this supplier on ebay for top end kits for a saw. The distributor is from orlando fla. The items come from taiwan - not that its not ok - just has anyone ever used them good or bad?? thanks

Whatever top end you get, make sure it has a Nickasil lining in it. Keep in mind, the non-factory brands usually do not have the tolerances as the factory parts. Not saying they are junk, but usually when you buy cheap parts, you get cheap parts....

yeah i know - thanks. I may take a shot to rebuild another old husqv 350 for less than $100 by putting on a 353 piston and cylinder. I am pretty sure they are not lined but i am goin to look again. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.