Hobby heater, contact info?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

fable

Feb 16, 2019
bc
I have been away from this site for a few years and need to make contact with Hobbyheater from Kelsey Bay BC Canada. I appears that he is no longer active here, can anyone help me with his name, email, phone #? Any help would be much appreciated, as I need to follow up on some jetstream boiler issues.

-The accidental wood heat enthusiast...?
;lol Its a long story...basically I was given a "free" stove, and just got sucked in from there! ;lol

@hobbyheater will check in here soon I'm sure...I'll ping him on the other site too, I think Mrs HH is on there everyday, or two.

I have been away from this site for a few years and need to make contact with Hobbyheater from Kelsey Bay BC Canada. I appears that he is no longer active here, can anyone help me with his name, email, phone #? Any help would be much appreciated, as I need to follow up on some jetstream boiler issues.
I've just woke up maybe I can Help !

Hello Allan< I am starting to get the hang of this site now. we talked about you casting some new firetubes, one for each of us if I supplied the refractory, is this still a possibility?
Is this what you are looking for? I no longer have a Jetstream but saved a good tunnel which you can have, but you will have to pay for the shipping! It weighs 26 lbs. Where do you live ? I live in Port McNeill -Northern Vancouver Island.

100_6657.JPG

100_6658.JPG

100_6659.JPG

Reactions: brenndatomu
Reactions: hobbyheater
It should not. It is a useful site.

Thanks i appreciate it.