home depot waterville

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
Anybody buy from Waterville HD ? Think I'm going with 'em this year. $209 a ton w/$65 delivery no matter how many ton in the truck. Thanks guys. Looking forward to chat with youse guys & gals again this heating season

I'm getting MWP softwoods from Sibs at $259/ton with $45 delivery charge and he puts them right in my garage. The HD down here wants $219 for MWP blend. The $40/ ton is worth it to me for the higher quality pellets.

IMO the softwoods aren't worth the extra $40, the blend and FSU work just fine for me for less money.

Reactions: Harman Lover 007
Anybody buy from Waterville HD ? Think I'm going with 'em this year. $209 a ton w/$65 delivery no matter how many ton in the truck. Thanks guys. Looking forward to chat with youse guys & gals again this heating season

I bought 4 tons of the Fireside Ultra from the Waterville Home Depot last May. They're a good pellet IMHO. I paid $177 per ton with a coupon. I've been burning FSU for three years and like them above all the other pellets the local stores carry.

I bought 4 tons of the Fireside Ultra from the Waterville Home Depot last May. They're a good pellet IMHO. I paid $177 per ton with a coupon. I've been burning FSU for three years and like them above all the other pellets the local stores carry.
Curious what coupon you used at HD. Was it the Lowes moving coupon? The local HD claims that they will accept the Lowe's moving coupon I believe.

Curious what coupon you used at HD. Was it the Lowes moving coupon? The local HD claims that they will accept the Lowe's moving coupon I believe.

The coupon came in the mail. I have a Home Depot charge card and they send me offers of financing and/or pricing promotions 4 or 5 times a year. I use the card at 0% financing or 20% off, then pay it off the next week. It's free money. You also get 10 or 20% off when you apply for a card. If you time your application right, when the Ultras are going for $209 a ton,the pellets are are a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.