Homelite 5-ton - Score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dingo joe

Jan 14, 2011
Ohio
Just bragging a bit here, bought a Homelite 5-ton electric splitter at Factory Direct Tools, at the local outlet mall during the thursday night super sale. All items in the store 30% off. The splitter was $249, I paid $174! I'll give a full report on the little guy's capabilities later on after some use. If I don't like it I can always sell it on craigslist for the same money. BTW - Menards has the 12-ton gas Earthquake splitter for $599...

If it works out, great price
Black Friday shopping, you are brave :)

bogydave said:
Black Friday shopping, you are brave :)

Who said anything about Black Friday?, this was on Grey Thursday, they opened at 9pm, home and in bed an hour later! Actually I did brave Menards on Friday, packed to the gills, but I needed to do some returns/exchanges...

What Menards do you go to? Ontario? Sandusky?

Thats a great deal. Congrats on the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.