homesteader woodstove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.drew

Jan 21, 2010
Michigan
Hi, I recently bought a wood stove from tractor supple,the model is aps1100b I am not sure who the manufacture is, the stove came with only insallation directions. nothing on how to burn. can any one tell me is there such direction, I was also woundering how the stove performed for the money, I only spent 300.00 dollars on it.

Hi, I recently bought a wood stove from tractor supple,the model is aps1100b I am not sure who the manufacture is, the stove came with only insallation directions. nothing on how to burn. can any one tell me is there such direction, I was also woundering how the stove performed for the money, I only spent 300.00 dollars on it.

You will find the best instructions for burning wood in this forum. Step one: seasoned, dry wood. How are you set for that? I'm not familiar with your stove although perhaps others will be. Why don't you also tell us about your chimney installation, which is key for how your stove will draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.