Hope my stacks are still standing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would really stink if they all fell over. Hope they are standing for your sake.

yea, that thought ran thru my mind too...doubt anything fell.

A few days ago some guys were out marking the area near our property for seismic testing that involves setting off charges. I told him there will be hell to pay if they knock over my wood!

That would be terrible if the wood stack fell over but I don't think the quake was quite that powerful. I see Colorado and New Mexico got hit with one too.

Give you something to do! :)....Depending on how long they have been stacked...restacking might save some space....with moisture loss and all.

It was strong enough to knock over one pile...now leaning on the neighbor's fence.
If I may have just one minute of pity, I'll get over it and go re-stack. Thanks.
photo:

Attachments

• woodpile.jpg
    woodpile.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 147
Bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.