HotSaw ID - 4 newbies thinking of installing a WBA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISeeDeadBTUs

Found, in the woods, where there used to be a house:eek:

Attachments

• HotSaw.jpg
    HotSaw.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 303
Does it still run okay? :D

That'll bring big bucks on ebay!!!:p

Reactions: smokinj
Another wanna-be racer.............:cool:

The saw junkies on AS would be all over that. >>

A porting job and a muffler mod and it is good to go.

Yeah, maybe they'll put it on fleabay . . . may as well, they got's no house to need firewood for any more.

It looks a lot like my Pro-Mac 610 that caught fire in the woods and set my shirt on fire did. I stood behind a tree and watched it turn into your pic. After I put the shirt out.

Sharpen and oil that chain and it should be fine, if you could chop it out of all the melted plastic.

Looks like a proto type with camo plastic so you cant tell what it is......My guess is a Husky with a auto tune carb with a ported muffler ,no fuel filter,running a harvester chain with the air cleaner lid flipped over.

Husky?? Hmmm, that explains why they would burn down their house just to get rid of the chain saw

cash for clunkers

Status
Not open for further replies.