How does one burn rounds

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldspark said:
Black bear is a small stove is it not?

340 pounds. I could not find the box size.

oldspark said:
It's a runt, room heater.

Yeah, I remember seeing it recommended for something like 700 sqft at the Jotul dealership. But it'd be ideal for a cabin or for a recreational user. And that firebox design is kind of cool.

ValentineHill said:
oldspark said:
It's a runt, room heater.

Yeah, I remember seeing it recommended for something like 700 sqft at the Jotul dealership. But it'd be ideal for a cabin or for a recreational user. And that firebox design is kind of cool.
It is one really nice stove thats for sure.

They claim 1800 sq ft in the current manual .. old company, with a bazillion models over decades.

GBoil said:
They claim 1800 sq ft in the current manual .. old company, with a bazillion models over decades.
Read the reviews about it, wont hold a fire over night to speak of and one guy with a 1000 sq ft house said it was too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.