How to talk to trees

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I talk "dirty" to the tree . . . is that wrong? ;) :)

Oh yeah baby . . . I love you . . . are you hot yet? No . . . well wait a minute . . .well a few months . . . and we'll see how hot I can't get you. Oh yeah, Firefighterjake is gonna show you some hot loving.

;) :)

Holy crap, Jake, you are on a roll these days. I'm still laughing from that short bus comment you made yesterday.

kenny chaos said:
I tend to have an extremely high reverence for nature
and I'm surprised by the replys. No, I guess I'm not surprised.
Nevermind.

I hear you, Ken.

The article is a bit extreme for this site, but "I'll let my saws do the talking"?

Jeez...

any other living thing as tall as a tree would receive a lot more respect.

firefighterjake said:

Oh yeah baby . . . I love you . . . are you hot yet? No . . . well wait a minute . . .well a few months . . . and we'll see how hot I can't get you. Oh yeah, Firefighterjake is gonna show you some hot loving.

If the trees run away I'll try it. I have too many white pine.

I have two large red oaks that I have been trying to talk to but they are too tall for me to hear them.
I need to lower them down so I can hear them better :) :)

firefighterjake said:

There are laws against that that; knot heads and knot holes.

If you stop by my house and see me yelling up at a tree shaking my fist and throwing things don't worry I'm just talking to a squirrel.

firefighterjake said:

Oh, that's knotty, shame on you.
tim_meadows_the_ladies_man_002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.