HS TARM Multi-Heat Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Lee Roy

Jun 29, 2023
Canada
I own a HS Tarm Multi-Heat unit I purchased in 2004, but I no longer use it and would like to learn more about how I would go about selling or removing it from my home. As far as I know, it is still in good working order, but I could no longer justify using it in my house and have switched to an alternate solution.

I understand the company who manufactures this unit no longer sells this model, but I would like to find a buyer who could utilize it. It's taking up space in my basement but I would like to get a fair price seeing as it is in relatively good condition.

If anyone on this forum could steer me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated as I don't really know how to go about selling it.

Thanks in advance,

Lee Roy

Lee Roy
Welcome to the forum. I think the first thing to do is to do
a complete cleaning of the unit and then test it to make sure it works as intended.
You are from Canada what region Canada is a big place !! Depending on where
you are, take pictures and write an ad. Put the ad on Kijiji Poblay the most popular in Canada
or Craigslist and see what response you get. What to ask for I don't have a clue!! Search
to find a comparable unit for sale in Canada or the US. Good luck