1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Huskavarna 372 xp

Post in 'The Gear' started by Descending sparky, May 2, 2013.

1. Joful

Joful Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Philadelphia
    I do not think you can officially diagnose CAD until you have a half-dozen sitting on the shelf.

<--- owned 7 last year, currently holding at 6, gonna sell another... really!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Nixon

Nixon Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Sunbury ,Pa.
    I'm fairly certain that the number of saws owned for a diagnosis of CAD varies from region to region . It also has something to due with a spouses tolerance for man toys . Here in Western Pa I believe the number is 8 . So, I'm safe from that dreaded affliction . :)
  3. I had to stop and think about how many running saws I have --8 and an electric one, does that count? But I'm only planning to keep 5.
  4. Jack Fate

Jack Fate Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northwest Ohio
    My name is jack & I have CAD ,the other CAD , BAD ,TAD ,AAD&MAD most likely many other disorders

Oh forgot the other BAD ,Beer Acquistion Disease , my worst one

Cheers
    Thistle likes this.
  5. Danno77

Danno77 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hamilton, IL
    I don't suffer from CAD, I enjoy every minute of it.

P.S. That's a nice saw.
    Thistle likes this.
  6. Descending sparky

Descending sparky Member

Loc:
    Ontario Canada
    Sorry for the slow reply I have been busy cutting and splitting and working and such lol! I have a Oregon 20" bar with a round ground chisel chain on it! The other chain was some serious kinda dull because this saw runs and cuts like a dream!
    HittinSteel and Nixon like this.
  7. HittinSteel

HittinSteel Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northeastern Ohio
    I've had my 372 for 3-4 years and still smile everytime I cut with it. Glad you found an enjoyable saw to run. It really makes heating with wood that much better. Happy cutting.
    Nixon and Descending sparky like this.
  8. Halligan

Halligan Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Southeastern Massachusetts
    The 372xp is a nice saw. Now save up a few more dollars and buy a used 346xp and you'll be good to go no matter what size wood you encounter.

I went at it from the other direction and purchased a 346 first and loved it. The following winter I bought the 372. Both saws are awesome for there respective cutting roles.
    Descending sparky likes this.