Husqvarna 235e

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would help if i knew more about what i'm talkin about.lol I'm gaining though.

smokinjay said:
I Know just Funny! lol I dont see things like most do.

Heehee! I know what you mean. People say that about me, and most of them are family. :)

Bub381 said:
Big problem, small problem don't matter to me. A problem is a problem,just askin for opinions and if it's common or if it's normal.That's all.

Its like buying a z28 that has a couple extra hp from whats advertise! LOL Must be engineers.

Can be downsides to anything that's not supposed to be,though a few extra horsepower would be nice.lol

Bub381 said:
Can be downsides to anything that's not supposed to be,though a few extra horsepower would be nice.lol

People modd...there saw's and go to great links to get that.....Big modd for stihls is use the oil pump out of the 0's series to get more oil. Another is move one pump up. (just saying) lol

Wow! I guess there is alot to say of this.I would be ok but don't always think of stopping saw to add oil and don't always hear the dry chain and hate to keep replacing $30 bars.If saw had a bigger fuel tank i would put less fuel in and not think much of it.
Thanks guys

Bub381 said:
Wow! I guess there is alot to say of this.I would be ok but don't always think of stopping saw to add oil and don't always hear the dry chain and hate to keep replacing $30 bars.If saw had a bigger fuel tank i would put less fuel in and not think much of it.

On a over size modd. pump you would just fill your mix to match your oil.

Put saw on kitchen floor, no leak in 24 hrs.

Bub381 said:
Put saw on kitchen floor, no leak in 24 hrs.

LOL, Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.