1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Husqvarna 365

Post in 'The Gear' started by NH_Wood, Jan 27, 2013.

1. NH_Wood

NH_Wood Minister of Fire

Loc:
    southern NH
    Hi guys - what are your thought on the Husky 365? I've never used Husky saws, only Dolmar and Stihl, but a buddy has one he might want to get rid of. I need to learn a little about Husky saws!

Cheers!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Jason Hall

Jason Hall New Member

Loc:
    Mid Michigan
    I bought a 2009 365sp about 3 months ago. It's a Badd Ass Saw, I love It. I ran a Pro Mac 850 before this saw, and It does not have the low end grunt of the Old McCulloch, but It Is a Very powerful saw that loves to run!!! It Is one hi strung SOB that loves to rev and Cut!! Mine has a 20" bar, but I'm sure you could easily run a 24" on a 365 If you were smart about It. I also picked up this old 61 Husky Rancher, Its a sweet saw also, but the 365 will cut circles around It. Heres a pic of the 2 husky's, and the old Mac. I rebuilt the 61, and husky saws are the easiest saw's I have ever worked on. The old Macs are a Serious pain compaired to the Huskvarna..

Attached Files:

3. NH_Wood

NH_Wood Minister of Fire

Loc:
    southern NH
    Nice line up Jason! Glad you like the 365. I've never run a Husky, so all info is good! Cheers!
  4. MasterMech

MasterMech Guest

Pretty much the entire XP line of saws from Husky are keepers. Hard to go wrong. They tend to eat a few more parts than Stihl but they also tend to exit the bottom of the log a hair faster too. In stock form at least. ;)
  5. NH_Wood

NH_Wood Minister of Fire

Loc:
    southern NH
    Thanks MM - The saw seems pretty clean - I'm hoping to take a good look soon. Cheers!