Husqvarna News

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl Country

Jan 14, 2010
Davidson Co. N.C.
According to Outdoor Power Equipment magazine Husqvarna Co. is moving their North American Hqts. to Charlotte N.C. All their staff in Augusta Ga. will also move to Charlotte. They will add 160 jobs when the move is comeplete. It,s nice to see Husky add jobs to their U.S. workforce. I thought this would be a nice you,d like to know artical.

When I started to read this I thought that it would be about moving HQ to some offshore country. Glad to see that some stuff is staying in North America.

Homelite has an office here too.General tire,also.If you're looking for tires for a 4 wd consider the general at2.I've never been a general fan,but I put some on my truck a couple of months ago and they are great.Check out tire rack to see the ratings.

Good to see the jobs staying in the US. I, too thought started to read & feared overseas. Also, I'll agree 110% on the AT2's. I have them on my Cherokee (31") and they absolutely are the best tire I've ever ran on any of my 4x4's. Perfect for here in South Jersey. (even with the record snowfalls we got)

Status
Not open for further replies.