I bought a new tool box yesterday.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendell

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 29, 2008
NE Iowa
That is all!

Mine is on order.

I'll tell fossil. I think he is out in his shop.

BrotherBart said:
I'll tell fossil. I think he is out in his shop.

Yeah, I was looking at my old tool box trying to decide whether or not I need a new one. I don't think so. Rick

I like the color.

Looks sweet. You use the same tools I do.....

I just bought a "New Camera".... Here it is.... Pretty Sweet, Right?

I bought a cheeseburger last Thursday. It was a single, but kinda wish I had gone with the double. It tasted pretty good...I think it was made from beef (cows). It came in a paper wrapper. It had tomatoes on it, but I took them off...that was my first mod. I'm thinking on my next one, I'll get a double with extra pickles if I can get the ok from the wife.

:)

lukem said:
I bought a cheeseburger last Thursday. It was a single, but kinda wish I had gone with the double. It tasted pretty good...I think it was made from beef (cows). It came in a paper wrapper. It had tomatoes on it, but I took them off...that was my first mod. I'm thinking on my next one, I'll get a double with extra pickles if I can get the ok from the wife.

What does that have to do with the price of eggs in Chicago? :cheese:

Yeah, let's stay on topic please.

lukem said:

From what I understand once the warrantee lapses you can really go nuts with the mods

Hey, I bought a couple of wrenches last week. Can we negotiate some kind of time-share agreement ;-P

I need a place to house my wrenches!

I'm willing to negotiate.

And I am willing to admit when these things are wasting folk's time that come here for information.

Status
Not open for further replies.