I broke big for a new Echo pole saw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

WiscWoody

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2011
Winter WI
748E74D1-2B67-45C1-9439-18B8E0FE495F.png
Years ago I bought a used Echo pole saw and I put a extension on it and it wasn’t too bad but now I need something to get up a bit higher so yesterday when eBay had their 15% of coupon code I decided to get a Echo PPT-2260 so I can get my next elm tree down safely without hitting my old house that it’s close to. I found a deal in the extension for it too but I have t bought it yet, the thing would be something like 16’ long with it. I don’t know...

Nice! I have a Stihl HT-101. Doesn't get used that often but definitely comes in handy when it is needed.

Reactions: WiscWoody
Thanks for the links, I’ll have to look into it more this summer especially since I did get the extension for the saw. I was hoping one of the braces would be on eBay but no such luck... I’ll keep checking on it from time to time but I suppose I’ll need to get one from a dealer but then I can talk to them to make sure it’d be right for me.