I guess only bears can sh!t in the woods

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elderthewelder

Minister of Fire
thought it was a funny pic

Attachments

• forest.jpg
    forest.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,026
You have to wonder about the quality of the tourists when a sign like that is necessary! ROFL!

I needed this. The old man down the street thought he was a bear, untill my wife told his family on him. Then there was no pooping in the woods for him.

It was on the original list of "unalienable rights" but there was a huge debate over whether it should come before or after the pursuit of happiness. So it was left out of the last draft.

I clearly read that sign as no farting in the woods

Well, ya all, I and my neighbours all agree, if the property aint big enough, where a man can go outside and take a piss, then it aint no real property at all, if your neighbours can see you and complain, then it`s time to move. And Get Something Bigger To Play With. And maybe log for firewood to boot. ;-)

My sister was in China or maybe mongolia. I'm not sure. She travels alot. Anyway, the bathrooms were down stairs and there was a sign for them in several languages. The English on the sign read. Pissing and Sh*ting down stairs please.

You got to wonder who did the translation for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.