I have a Harman P61 runs well but..... i have the feed rate turned up full and the feeder does not keep up with the burn.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

WJB

Nov 25, 2023
I have a Harman P61 pellet stove. the pellet feeder does not keep up with the burn even when i have it at the highest setting. The stove has been cleaned. every thing works correctly except for the pellet feed. I am wondering if the motor has seen better days.

Cleaned stove, does that include the fines box?

yes, cleaned every possible area and cleared all of the holes in the burn pot also. I did not time the auger that will happen tomorrow. should be 4 RPM if i am not mistaken. Burns great has a good ash line just not getting enough pellets. Have changed out the control board, that bit the dust. Dip switch 5, 6 & 7 are on.

Reactions: Washed-Up