I have extra pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceguy4

Minister of Fire
Nov 16, 2011
Upstate, NY
With the warmer weather it looks like I can spare 5 bags Green Supremes for $5.00/bag

Does that include delivery?;)
They have already been "delivered" If anyone wants them THEY will have to un-deliver them from my basement... Just trying to help out local forum members... BTW...see attached pic of my "security " system... key west 099.JPG

Attachments

• key west 103.JPG
    key west 103.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 132
It is going to get cold again in a few days. Are you sure? :)
10 bags....not so sure....5 bags....I'm sure....still have 2 oil tanks 1/2 full and the is is getting old(been putting additive in but its time to "up date)

Nuthin a little rib-eye wouldn't cure........
Tired that with a neighbors German Shepard. The dog let me in cautiously but letting me know I was not welcome. He would not let me progress further into the house. So I left and returned with some meat for him. He accepted and we were buds until I moved for the kitchen. A simple growl and some teeth was all. So I watched as he enjoyed his steak and he watched me eventually leave. Great dog.

..see attached pic of my "security " system...

What a beautiful pup - miss our old "security" system Gibson the rottie. He was a rescue ... he put the run on my son when he went to feed him at his old house. Once we started feeding him regularly, he started to trust us and finally came home with us.

Reactions: becasunshine
Is that a bottle of vodka to the right in your avatar???

very nice of you to share yer pellets, good on you(bow smiley)

from what I've read here it's not easy to find them back east. I'm fortunate to be in Wash. State where we still have a plentiful supply thanks to our active logging industry

love your pup, nice kid

Nuthin a little rib-eye wouldn't cure........
He is not "food" driven....sorry to say he'd "tag" you....The only thing that "moves" him is his "daddy" I hate guns(don't have a problem with other people having them) and "Troy" is my defense system. Most rotties are very protective. Troy is kinda over the top. I worry constantly he will miss interpret threats. His predecessor ..."Dakota" was one of those "once in a life time dogs"....been gone over 7 or 8 years now and I still miss him dearly(eyes watering as I type).
We had an incident here a few years back in another town....German Shepard let the burglar get upstairs....all that was left at the scene was an open upstairs window....blood...and tracks in the snow from where he "ran for his life"......IMHO that dog gets the "rib-eye"

Cool story about the upstairs window and the shep. :)

I'm a gun guy and a dog guy. Troy and pups like him are much better than a gun cause a crook don't know you have a gun until he invades your space. With a pal like troy the crook will just bypass your house and do his break-in on a house down the street that does'nt have a pup watching out - dogs are the best deterrent for crime on your property.

Up until a few years ago I had 4 Germ. Sheps. on my fenced property, never locked my front door once when I was gone

Our Gibbie went beyond the call - he guarded my son's deer the two days it was hanging in the yard. Hard to get him to come in at night and first thing he checked when he went out in the morning. ;lol

Not sure how our Shepherd would react. She has a big voice which is a good warning to begin with. The intruder story makes sense as general living areas will sometimes have "strangers" come to visit but the upstairs bedrooms are usually just family or people that are with family members.

Good to know Troy will keep the pellet pigs and others from raiding:)

There's an awful lot of 'upstate NY' out there. Where, specifically?

Yowza. Ok, that's a bit too far for me, but thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.