I hope I never get tired of...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendell

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 29, 2008
NE Iowa
watching a fire burn.

The Morso has a beautiful show going on and it is a beautiful site.

If it is your only heat source, get back to me in a couple of months. :coolsmirk:

The first few fires are a lotta fun. Come January I am tired of it. I start dreaming of somebody digging up my yard to lay a gas line. :lol:

Hey Wendell, I hope that Morso serves you well. I'm still not tired of watching a good flame.

Granted I haven't been burning for as long as Brother Bart, but I still like lighting up the woodstove . . . but I will admit that usually by the end of March/April I'm ready to stop.

I don't get tired of the stoking the stove and watching the fire ;)

It's the hauling the wood in that tires me out.

I don't get tired of it. I've been waiting all summer to get the stove going again.

I like the burn so much, I hardly leave the room!! Truly.........I must be a Pyro ...........just love the mezmorizing effect, the smell, the snap-crackle-pop!

-Soupy1957

BrotherBart said:
The first few fires are a lotta fun. Come January I am tired of it. I start dreaming of somebody digging up my yard to lay a gas line. :lol:

I'm with you, BB. I'm already tired of it and I haven't even lit the first fire of the season. If they put gas on my road, I'd be out there digging the trench to the house myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.