I just can't wait

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnywarm

Minister of Fire
Sep 12, 2007
Connecticut
For winter so we can fier up the new Jotul Castine.
Morris the cat

Attachments

• morris.jpg
    morris.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 416
Your stove looks great. I have a new Fireview that I need to install, but I don't want cold weather yet. This winter is going to be a finical strain for lots of families. They are predicting a cold winter this year. Hope you have a good supply of wood. Jeff

pinewoodburner said:
Your stove looks great. I have a new Fireview that I need to install, but I don't want cold weather yet. This winter is going to be a finical strain for lots of families. They are predicting a cold winter this year. Hope you have a good supply of wood. Jeff

Thanks jeff i'm grtting there with the wood. Good luck this winter my friend.

John

Why wait? Every time I install a new stove or pipe setup it is usually July or August. When I get through and come out of the shower my wife always says "Well, I guess it is going to be 150 degrees in this place in a little while huh?". :cheese:

Hey Johnnywarm, make sure you install the legs and a chimney before firing her up! :lol:

BrotherBart said:
Why wait? Every time I install a new stove or pipe setup it is usually July or August. When I get through and come out of the shower my wife always says "Well, I guess it is going to be 150 degrees in this place in a little while huh?". :cheese:

I'm hoping it will be in next week. then its going to 150 inside :lol:

bluefrier said:
Hey Johnnywarm, make sure you install the legs and a chimney before firing her up! :lol:

thats what the book says :p

bluefrier said:

Details. Details. :lol:

You can always finish up that kind of stuff later. Rick

Nice stove. We want to see the final install please.

I think I'll build a small fire in mine tonight just to suck the moisture out of the stone. Preseason breakin fire. :)

[quote author="Todd" date="1219636084"]Nice stove. We want to see the final install please.

quote]

I'm waiting myself ;-)

Nice stove, I can't wait to see everyones new stove in action.
Its quite an exciting year for wood burners.
Take your time doing the install.

doug60 said:

Just wait. Around the last week in September this place is gonna go nuts. :lol:

BrotherBart said:
doug60 said:

That should be a pretty short trip. %-P Rick

Nice stove johnnywarm. Get those break in fires done with while you can have all the windows open. Then fire her up with at least a half load of wood to bake everything real well.

I haven't seen a Jotul this black. It looks very sharp. Is this a new stove or a repaint?

BeGreen said:
Nice stove johnnywarm. Get those break in fires done with while you can have all the windows open. Then fire her up with at least a half load of wood to bake everything real well.

I haven't seen a Jotul this black. It looks very sharp. Is this a new stove or a repaint?

I bought it used but never used.the cat even sits in. i cannot wait till i get her going. i will let you all know when.

John

Attachments

• catinside.jpg
    catinside.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 206
doug60 said:
Nice stove, I can't wait to see everyones new stove in action.
Take your time doing the install.

The guy next door is going to help sometime next week.

BrotherBart said:
doug60 said:

Last summer was dead around here. not this summer :bug:

Jags said:
I see that you got yer self one of them fancy cat stoves. Remember to engage it properly. :lol:

I hear there better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.